Its official, Garret has caught what Brent and I both had, but his symptoms are more like what I had. He was up some last night coughing and is congested today. He looks like he isn't feeling well, but is still trying to be energetic and play.
I really can't believe how fast he has grown up. He will be 3 of Friday. Holy Cow. He gets taller and taller everyday. He is making more sense everyday as well. I think I can understand a little more than half of what he says now. Its nice to understand what he is trying to say. He is really funny a lot of the time.
He is almost over being scared of ceiling fans. I think he got scared of them when I cleaned the one in the kitchen, and he didn't want to go into the kitchen for a long time. We tried to coax him in for various reasons, and now he wants to go in there all the time like he did before. I actually wish he was still afraid of the fans, I didn't have to worry about making sure the cupboards and the fridge were locked, now I do.
I hope this cold doesn't last long for him, but we will see. I really don't want him to be sick on his birthday, really the first one he can have a lot of fun on.
No comments:
Post a Comment