It has been a while since I have posted anything, mainly because we have been sick. It feels like one of us is sick all the time lately. Garret hasn't gotten it yet, and I hope he doesn't. Brent started it a few weeks ago and is now almost better, he got an antibiotic last week. I on the other hand have just developed the worst of it this last weekend and haven't started an antibiotic yet. I am glad we got it before Garret, because we wouldn't know what was wrong with him, but we have an idea of what he might go through if he does get it now. Now we are wondering if there is something in the house that is making us sick so often. The house is over 80 years old, so you never know. I guess it is possible that we got sick this often before we moved here, but we can't remember.
The exciting thing coming up for us is Garrets birthday. He has 11 days left till he's 3. Man does time fly by so fast. I think it would be fun to have a birthday party for him, but we don't know the kids at church in his class at all, so I guess that will have to wait till next year. I hope he likes what we got him, and that we will use everything a lot. We will celebrate his birthday on the Saturday instead of Friday because Brent will be at work all day. Garret won't know the difference.
We took Garret to play at the mall last week. We made sure there weren't very many kids in the play area because we didn't want him to run over littler kids or get run over by the bigger kids. We also don't really know how he interacts with other kids very much since we don't go to nursery with him. He did really well. He pretty much stayed to himself, but when other kids came near him he watched carefully. He didn't like a lot of kids around him, but he was good with 1 or 2 next to him. He pretty much stayed in this ceramic like car which some other kids came and climbed on. He was good when the girls came and sat next to him or were playing around the car. He didn't like the boys coming around though. He was nice to everyone though and left without throwing a fit, which was good.
Other than all that, I think Brent is enjoying his jobs and his class this so far this summer. Garret is having a pretty good summer, and I am as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment