It was in the schools court room, really nice. He was one of 89 students that received the award. They were given out for the 2008 school year, so all 3 semesters and all the classes in those 3 semesters for the whole school. He was one of 27 students who earned 2 or more awards.
We are so extremely proud of Brent for all he has accomplished so far in law school. We really can't ask for anything more from him.The law school was giving away tickets to a Dayton Bombers hockey game last Friday, so we decided to go, we hadn't done anything in a while. I was Garrets first hockey game and he just played with stuff in his diaper bag for the whole thing, good thing we got there towards the end of the first period. He did alright though.
Afterwards the whole group went to a restaurant that apparently doesn't allow anyone under 21 in after 10pm. That was fun since we had Garret and I didn't take my I.D. The class president guy, that was paying for everything, had to talk the hostess into letting us in. We were only there for a few min, but it was kinda funny. I have never been to a place where I was carded, since I don't go to bars often :P I was disappointed though since I didn't have my I.D. with me. Oh well maybe next time.
Afterwards the whole group went to a restaurant that apparently doesn't allow anyone under 21 in after 10pm. That was fun since we had Garret and I didn't take my I.D. The class president guy, that was paying for everything, had to talk the hostess into letting us in. We were only there for a few min, but it was kinda funny. I have never been to a place where I was carded, since I don't go to bars often :P I was disappointed though since I didn't have my I.D. with me. Oh well maybe next time. We finally updated our family pic. The one we had on here before was from last Easter, the new one we took at the award ceremony.
On Saturday Brent has a 'trial' for his Trial Practices and Procedure class. He is the defence attorney and I get to be one of the witnesses, a 10 year old girl. I'm not sure I can pass for 10 anymore :P I think it will be fun to see Brent in action. I will be a witness for his side, so he has to question me too, haha. We'll see how it goes.
One day Garret was bugging me so I asked him if he needed to be tickled, he said yeah and laid down and put my hand on his stomach. He does what I used to do when I was little, start laughing before they start tickling.
By the way can anyone tell me what this is?
By the way can anyone tell me what this is?

Sorry for the total randomness of my thoughts, but oh well.
3 comments:
It looks like a centipede. Congrats to Brent for working so hard!!! Garret is getting so big. I love how he is laughing before he lays down.
Congrats to the hubby nice work!!
And I think I had bugs like that in VA. I want to say, Silverfish...but I'm not sure. Search that. But they are freaky looking!!
I discovered it was a centipede, I thought they looked different, but I was thinking of a millipede. Still don't want to find it in my house.
Post a Comment