He also used the crayon to make designs on the eggs before they got dyed. And he really enjoyed the stickers that came in the dye package, he liked putting them on the eggs, and himself. We hid eggs inside the house for Garret to find. He didn't really know what was going on at first, but he caught on very fast. He was looking all over the place and when he found one, he got a huge smile on his face and ran to it, then took it to his basket. As soon as he put an egg in his basket he was off to find another one. We only had to help a little. We hid 12 plastic eggs and 9 hard boiled eggs. He had so much fun, especially when he discovered there was candy in the plastic eggs.
We got Garret a cute outfit that he wore to church, he looked so handsome. Can you believe its a 4T, yeah he's not even 3.
(Garret waiting so patiently for us to finish getting ready for church) He didn't really have the best attitude at church or while we were trying to leave afterwards until we told him he could have a candy when he got home. I guess he really likes jelly beans (like his parents).
(Garret waiting so patiently for us to finish getting ready for church) He didn't really have the best attitude at church or while we were trying to leave afterwards until we told him he could have a candy when he got home. I guess he really likes jelly beans (like his parents). We had a pretty good dinner too. Just like Thanksgiving, I have never had to make Easter dinner. So we got a ham, and I made that for the first time (of course it was already cooked, I just had to heat it up and put the glaze on it). I also made deviled eggs for the first time, and they were good.
We really enjoyed Easter this year and remembering why we celebrate it. The weather was absolutely perfect.
We are planning a trip to Utah and California. We will be in Cali from April 30-May 3, and Utah from May 4-May 9. Can't wait to see everyone!

2 comments:
I didn't get around to dying eggs this year but I'm glad you got to! Looks like Garret had fun!
Hi Kiddos
Garret looks so grown up. What a handsome guy. We are so excited to see you!!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully we won't have 9 inches of snow on the
the deck like on Wednesday. It is suppose to be in the high 70's this
week, so things are getting better.
Dad is getting better all the time, just no bending, twisting and
jarring. XOXO G'Ma
Post a Comment