Thursday, May 29, 2008

Honey

Well Brent thought we needed an update, so here goes. Garret continues to surprise me everyday with the words he says. He is getting pretty good at making sense when he tries. We went to the wards Memorial Day breakfast on monday at a local park. Garret was so cute playing on all the toys. He loves to go on slides. There was another little boy playing on the same slides that was quite a bit smaller than Garret. Aparently this other boys name was Garrett as well. His dad asked us how old our Garret was and we said that he was gonna be 2 in a couple weeks. The other boy is turning 2 in July. I was surprised to hear that since the 2 boys went down slides next to each other at the same time and I believe Garret was about a head taller when they got to the bottom. I really thought the other one was about 18 months old or younger since he was a lot smaller than G. Anyway, then I remembered my son is freakishly tall.

1 comment:

weedle11 said...

Aw, how cute! He really is starting to say a lot. Pretty soon you can't get them to be quite though. And yes, you do have a tall child. I always think he is older than what he really is.