Being across the country from just about anyone we know, we figured we better get one of these things started for at least the grandparents sake (assuming they figure out how to view and navigate it)
I figured I would get it started and leave Donna to do most of the editing. Heck, she's doing everything else (why not throw one more thing on the pile?) We are settling into our 90-year-old rental house that looks and is every bit of 90 years old. It even has an old cellar which I was told was used for some kind of shop with an underground tunnel. It sounds like a old moonshine-making prohibition racket to me.
The first two days of school have shown me and Donna that this is a major investment of time. I think Donna was surprised I spent over eight hours of my Saturday at the library studying. Hopefully we get used to it.
Garret loves playing outside (when he can get out there, its rained probably two out of every three days here) and is learning more words everyday. We'll throw some photos of the house up and other things as soon as I can.
Take care...
3 comments:
Brent,
Glad to see that you can make some money pushing moonshine if prohibition ever comes back. As for law school . . . all bleeding ends one way or another. Two years is better than three, and then you'll start working and it will seem like a dream. You'll rock it. My only advice is that you schedule time away from law, or it will suck your life away (also, practice your typing speed ... seriously). I am certain that you will do great, particularly with your mad writing skills.
This is a grandma typing, I even
got to the blog. We went down to
Zions for a few days and even went
on a 2 mile hike pushing Dustin in
his wheelchair. Boy, did we get
our exercise. How is my baby, I am
sending pictures with your mail so
he won't forget us. We are starting the garage on tomorrow. We have to have paper work into the
city re the variance we need for the addition by Friday. We need lots of pictures. XOXO G'pa & G'ma
Johnson
I am so glad you started a blog!! I hope you like it back east! I am so jealous! Time will fly by.
Post a Comment