Well first of all I know you all are wondering where our Halloween pics are. We didn't really do Halloween this year. Brent and I don't really like the holiday, and I had to work. They also do Trick or Treating on Thursdays, so it was the day before Halloween this year, weird, I still don't know why they do it this way here. Anyway, we also didn't get any trick or treaters at our house. I guess we could live in a better area, but we haven't really gotten a lot of trick or treaters anywhere we've lived. So on the day of Halloween I worked at Macy's in the mall, and Brent and Garret spent some time there and running some other errands. So since we didn't go out or anything we didn't dress Garret up, he won't remember anyway. It may have been different if we lived by friends or family, but oh well.
Now that that is over, I just wanted to update you on the latest. I've been working at Macy's as has been said a few times now. Its been going well, and I have helped with promotional stuff too. I might be getting register trained as well after Thanksgiving.
Brent is still just working his butt off at school. He does get to spend some more time at home with Garret while I go to work, but I'm not sure yet if that is good for his grades or bad. He can't really do much studying while Garret is talking his ear off.
As for Garret, his vocabulary is growing everyday. He loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney Channel. We have recorded like 40 episodes on the DVR, for him to watch if he misses it in the morning. He loves this show soooo much. He loves to tell us what is happening, even though we hear and see what he does. He also loves reading his books. He has 3 that he likes to have us read at night when he goes to bed. There are parts that he knows the words, and will yell them out when it gets to that part. He is learning some animal sounds from the books and from Mickey too, he is so cute. He also is understanding more when we tell him stuff. He likes to help us out with everything, especially shutting doors, or turning the kitchen light on or off. He loves having visitors, and hates when they leave, he always gets upset. He also tries to fight taking naps even though if he doesn't take one by 6 or so this happens
. Its funny, but then he won't wake up to eat dinner. We measured him the other day and he was around 40 inches, he wouldn't really sit still. He's gonna be huge.
. Its funny, but then he won't wake up to eat dinner. We measured him the other day and he was around 40 inches, he wouldn't really sit still. He's gonna be huge.We haven't had snow yet. Its been cold though, in the 40. I think we might finally get some snow next week according to the weatherman.
Another thing, I just wanted to say Congrats to Michelle on her wedding with Mike! I hope you guys are doing well and I hope everything was great at the wedding. Sorry I wasn't able to go.
We are also getting very excited to go to Utah and California for Christmas. I know we all need a vacation, and this will be the best kind. We can't wait to see everyone in just over a month. We love you all!
1 comment:
Hi Kiddos
Well, we sorta have a kitchen, still no stove, frig or sink but we have cabinets, countertop, and
floor. How are you all doing, I love seeing pictures of Garret. He
looks long and lean. Hope school and work are going good. XOXO G'Pa & G'Ma
Post a Comment