Friday, June 6, 2008

Tornado's and Weather - Brent's Perspective

I decided I'd better weigh in on the storm we had. We live in a very hilly area. Around our house are several trees that are 60-70-80 years old. I wasn't nearly as nervous. The tornados went to where they normally go in this area which are 30 miles to the southeast and 40 miles to the south.

The thunderstorm wasn't much worse than what we've seen before. No hail, no high winds. There was a little thunder and lightning, but Donna was definately worried, I wasn't so much.

The thing that bugs me about the weather is that its so hot and humid all of a sudden. It's like Brazil all over again. Its been 10 degrees above the average high these days and the humidity hasn't dropped below 50 percent in days. It hasn't dipped below 70 degrees for two days and isn't supposed to for three more. It's a little uncomfortable.

Here's a random video of Garret for your enjoyment. He was up late, tired and being silly.

Oh, law school is going ok. I have my only midterm a week from Monday. All of my other classes' grades will be determined by finals (except my legal writing class...) We already are already one month down. Next week we have fall registration meetings, which seems quick.

Hope everyone is doing good. Keep in touch with us.

No comments: