Sunday, October 24, 2010

4 months old...


Andrew is now 4 months old!!! Holy cow does time fly by. Its kinda funny though, to me it feels like he's been around a lot longer than that. He is such a big boy. His sleeper jammies are size 6-9 months. I think he's about as big as Garret was, I think he's heavier, but I would have to look at G's baby book. He is so happy all the time. He sleeps through the night most of the time, but a couple times a week he will wake up talking at 4 or 5. He does pretty well with tummy time, but will try and eat his hands (common occurrence with him) while he's on his tummy, they are right there after all. So its been fun trying to get him to roll over. We are loving our time with him. He is totally a momma's boy though (thats gonna have to change). He still won't sleep during the day unless he is being held. I guess the one thing we are looking forward for with Andrew is him starting to eat baby food. I think he will love it. We started him on rice cereal today and he didn't like it at first, but he got the hang of it and ate most of what Brent made for him.

Garret still loves his brother and wants to do everything for him. If he were a little older and more coordinated I think I would let him, but for now we just have him get stuff for us or take his diapers out to the garbage.
Brent passed the Utah Bar Exam!!!!!!! He got sworn in on Oct. 13. We are so proud of him.
I have been helping my sister Georgette with wedding stuff. She is getting married on November 13, so in just a couple weeks. She assigned me the opportunity to throw her bridal shower. This was something I wasn't completely comfortable with since I have only been to 3 bridal showers and 2 of them were mine. Anyway so this has been interesting so far and I am just hoping and praying that I can get it all squared away and that it goes off without a hitch. I am also going to start working at night for the next 6-8 weeks at Ziplocal. I used to work there when Brent and I got married until I had Garret. I worked there again temporarily before we moved to Ohio and now I'll be there again. Its the same place, different name. I am excited to get out of the house and feel like I am doing something productive.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Andrew is getting so big! :) What a cutie. Congrats to Brent for passing the bar! That is an important crowning accomplishment :) You'll do great w/your sister's bridal shower! Good luck with your job. We miss you in OH :)