Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Latest...

(Garret and Andrews feet)
I have been meaning to update, but have struggled to find the time. I really wanted to do it on monday when Andrew turned 3 weeks old, but that didn't happen, so here we are. Andrew had his 2 week check-up on the 9th, his dr was going to scout camp the next week so we did his appt early (he was only 11 days). We found out that Andrew is growing very well, I would hope so since he eats like crazy. He had gained all the weight he lost after birth plus 3 oz to make him 8 lbs 4 oz.- 40th %tile He had also grown an inch making him 22"-93rd %tile. And his head was in the 25th %tile. We think he weights about 10 lbs now, just weighing him at home. He eats as much as he can, when ever he can. We look forward to learning more about him as he grows up. (3 weeks old)
Garret is being such a good big brother. He is living up to his word and tries to share everything with Andrew. He loves to laugh at the noises Andrew makes, especially sneezes (he has even laughed in his sleep when Andrew sneezed). Garret likes to take the dirty diapers out to the big garbage bin in the garage. He has been so good and such a big helper, I hope it continues. I finally set up the pool we got him last year for his birthday. He didn't really know how to play in it, I know I'm a lame mom that doesn't take my kid to the regular pool. After his swim suit got wet he tried to take it off and change to different shorts. I had to tell him that his shorts were supposed to get wet, its a swim suit. It was pretty funny. (kinda cold showing off his pool)(Helping hold Andrew)(Helping daddy feed Andrew a bottle)(Wearing socks on his hands, like Andrew)(4th of July sparklers)
Brent is still studying for the BAR Exam which is next week, July 27-28. He is doing as much as he can to help with Garret and Andrew even though he is pressed for time with his studying.

No comments: