Saturday, April 3, 2010

28 weeks....well almost 29 now.

I finally took a prego pic with this 2nd baby. I didn't have a camera when I was pregnant with Garret so we didn't take pics except the day before he was born. I was going to try and do better with this pregnancy, but I kept forgetting to take the pics on the day my weeks change, oh well. So I have my 28 week picture from this pregnancy and a 34 week pic from Garret for you to compare.
Probably not the best pictures to be able to compare, but you get the gist. I'll keep trying to remember to take a pic each week so if I get any bigger you can see it. I'll probably just put them on facebook though.
This is what happens when your having fun and not listening to your mom. He was supposed to be getting his pjs but decided he wanted to play for a few more minutes. He grabbed this leap frog toy and reclined back in his chair and fell asleep.
We decorated eggs tonight and I'll put up all the Easter pics another day with the eggs included.
The countdown continues for everything around here, Brents graduation, moving, Garrets 4th birthday, the new baby and finally Brent taking the Bar Exam. I guess we have a very busy next few months.

2 comments:

Shaylah said...

Awe, you are a cute little prego! Good luck with the next few weeks!

KT said...

Ummm....none of my suggestions made the list. Did you forget one? ;P I voted Carter but I do like Andrew too. Both good choices! I think I'll like him whatever you choose :)