So Brent found a new tickle spot on Garret. Its really funny to watch him squirm. I remember though how much I hate to be tickled so I try not to do it very much. I hate to be tickled more than anything, this is something I have to remind Brent about often. Anyway here is a video of Brent getting G on his legs.
1 comment:
Hi Guys & little cute guy How are things going, I saw you called today, we were out to Doug & Cris' seeing their new dog and eating dinner. Doug smoked some brisket and it was great. The video was cute but Brent shouldn't tickle so hard. I guess he is feeling better, how is Donna feeling. We are ready to start construction we just need a building permit. I hope we can get that this week. We have bought all new appliances and are storing them in the garage. We are doing good. Dad has had a flare up with his back pain and will have an epidural on Aug 4th. Kiss the baby for him XOXO G'pa & G'ma
Post a Comment